Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Annie Hall

ALVY'S (VOICE-OVER)

After that it got pretty late. And we both hadda go, but it was great seeing Annie again, right? I realized what a terrific person she was and-and how much fun it was just knowing her and I-I thought of that old joke, you know, this- this-this guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, uh, my brother's crazy. He thinks he's a chicken." And, uh, the doctor says, "Well, why don't you turn him in?" And the guy says, "I would, but I need the eggs." Well, I guess that's pretty much how how I feet about relationships. You know, they're totally irrational and crazy and absurd and ... but, uh, I guess we keep goin' through it because, uh, most of us need the eggs.

THE END

DISSOLVES INTO:
BLACK BACKGROUND; (credits popping on and off in white)

* Cuando la vi, era muy pequeño y siempre crei que el chiste no era con una gallina, sino con un bombillo y con la luz, me agradaba mas de esa forma. Fue una muy buena pelicula de todos modos.

ALVY(Moving down the hallway to the bathroom)
Darling, darling, I've been killing spiders since I was thirty, okay?

y esta fue una de las mejores escenas.

2 Comments:

  • quiubo pelaito, supongo que no teien ni idea de quien escribe, sin embargo lo voy a dejar para que averigue, solo le digo, desconponga ell nickname,quzá lo entienda

    como ud no tiene cajita de saludos me tocó acá

    suerte

    Letrografiado polifonicamente por: Blogger Netcrow, at 10:44 PM  

  • bueno si se rindío y decidio ir al profeli le digo: COBARDE

    Letrografiado polifonicamente por: Blogger Netcrow, at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Volviendo al Home (Run)


 
goes to inspiration plant


This Color box was made for all 6+ browsers Optimized for 1280 X 800 Resolution
Site Designed by maolopez@gmail.com - || Disclaimer ||
©2000-2007